Horsham Museum offers a whole host of interesting and fun things to see and do for children of any age with free admission.
- A Play & Display area for children with a changing theme every year. In 2017, its Pirates!
- Museum trails to follow including those designed for under 5s and older children - 50p each and get a badge!
- A number of panel labels especially for children, to be found throughout the Museum and gardens
- Special exhibitions for children
- Help with homework and learning
- A range of toys and puzzles for sale
- Opportunities for clubs and groups to visit the museum out of hours.
In addition, the museum hosts School Holiday Fun Sessions on a wide range of topics aimed at all ages of children. Download the Summer Holiday programme