Horsham Museum offers a whole host of interesting and fun things to see and do for children of any age with free admission.
- A Play & Display area for children. This room is open daily, with free admission. Dress up, draw, do puzzles and play games. Please note the pirate play room is now closed and a Knights & Castle theme will open for Easter 2018.
- Museum trails to follow including those designed for under 5s and older children - 50p each and get a badge!
- Town trails for children
- A number of panel labels especially for children, to be found throughout the Museum and gardens
- Special exhibitions for children
- Help with homework and learning
- A range of toys and puzzles for sale
- Opportunities for clubs and groups to visit the museum out of hours.
In addition, the museum hosts School Holiday Fun Sessions on a wide range of topics aimed at all ages of children. May Half Term details coming soon!