Horsham Museum offers a whole host of interesting and fun things to see and do for children of any age with free admission.
An art zone area for children. This room is open daily, with free admission. The room will feature fun artistic activities that will encourage kids to imagine, create and explore the Museum. There will also be small play area for our youngest visitors.
- Museum trails to follow including those designed for under 5s and older children - 50p each and get a badge!
- Town trails for children
- A number of panel labels especially for children, to be found throughout the Museum and gardens
- Special exhibitions for children
- Help with homework and learning
- A range of toys and puzzles for sale
- Opportunities for clubs and groups to visit the museum.
In addition, the museum hosts School Holiday Fun Sessions on a wide range of topics aimed at all ages of children. Summer holiday activities coming soon!