Horsham Museum and Art Gallery has ahop selling a range of gifts to complement your visit. You can find something to suit all tastes and ages.
Our Horsham selection includes:
- Coasters and Placemats
- Keyrings and Fridge Magnets
- Ordance Survey maps
- Pens and Pencils
- Greetings cards including a range of local artists
- Horsham Watercolour prints by Glynn Martin and Patricia Hall
In addition other gift items include:
- Wonderful selection of geology
- Award winning Horsham Gingerbread, Gingerthins,Sweet Sussex & Sussex Puddles Biscuits, made from an original Shelley family recipe
- Locally produced Honey.
- Locally produced Wimblehurst Chocolates
- Children's gifts and toys
- Tickets to Loxwood Joust, South of England Show and other local events
If you wish to purchase any souvenirs and are unable to visit then please call our shop on 01403 211661 or email email@example.com as we would be delighted to send you the items subject to a small P&P fee.