Find out about our tailored children's activities and areas of the museum. Plus, we have a popular programme of school holiday activities including workshops.
Children's Art Zone
The Children's Art Zone is open daily and free to visit. We offer:
- Fun artistic activities that encourage kids to imagine, create and explore the Museum
- A small play area for our youngest visitors
Town trails and museum trails
Our special trails are 50p each and include a badge! There are trails designed for under 5s and older children.
- The Museum trail takes you round our galleries (pictured: Blazing Saddles, a popular stop for kids!)
- The Town trails explore Horsham Town Centre
- Look out for panels in the gardens as well as in the museum
School holiday activities
We run a popular programme of activities and workshops during the school holidays.
Recent activities include:
- Museum minis: singing and crafts for little ones
- Lego and Minecraft themed sessions
- Techy Tots workshops for under 7s
School holiday activities are currently suspended due to coronavirus (COVID-19).