Becoming a Friend is the ideal way to support Horsham Museum & Art Gallery, either by getting involved in our activities, meet other people who share an interest in Horsham District’s heritage or by helping us to raise the necessary funds to continue our work.
About the Friends
The Friends of Horsham Museum & Art Gallery is a voluntary organisation of around 150 members that exists to provide valued support and funds for the museum to enhance and maintain the many collections which are available for the public to view, free of charge, in the period setting of Causeway House.
Registered Charity number: 1138172
Key work the Friends do includes:
- Raising funds for the purchase of artwork and artefacts
- Preserving items already in the collections
- Supporting and building the museum's Watercolour Collection, which now stands at over 500 works
- The Poster Project, which can be viewed on the Horsham Posters website.
- Production and publication of books and pamphlets
- Running the Adopt an Artefact scheme
Become a member
- Invitations to private views at the museum
- Get a 10% discount on FHM publications at the Museum shop
- Social events and outings
- Regular newsletter
To become a member of the Friends please download the membership form and return it along with the subscription fee to:
Friends of Horsham Museum & Art Gallery, 9 Causeway, Horsham, RH12 1HE
Or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org if paying by BACS
If paying by cheque please make it payable to Friends of Horsham Museum
- Annual Membership: £15
- Annual Joint Membership*: £25
- 5 year Membership: £60
- 5 year Joint Membership*: £100
- For overseas add £10 for postage.
*Joint membership subscription covers two adults resident at the same address.
Subscriptions may be paid by standing order. If you would prefer to do this please ask for a form and mark your application form accordingly under the amount enclosed.
As the Friends are a registered charity your subscription fee can be worth 25% more by allowing us to include it in our Gift Aid claim. If you are a taxpayer and wish to enable us to reclaim the tax please complete a Gift Aid Declaration form and return it to the Friends at the Museum. Easy to do and only needs to be done once.
Data Privacy Statement
Personal data is held and used in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. The Friends of Horsham Museum & Art Gallery hold your contact details only for the purpose of keeping you informed about matters relating to Horsham Museum.
These details will be kept for a maximum of 15 calendar months after your last active paid membership expires.
We will never share your personal or financial details with any other organisation.
Should you wish to request access, corrections or removal of your personal information please contact us by email or write to The Data Controller, The Friends of Horsham Museum & Art Gallery, 9 Causeway, Horsham RH12 1HE